Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Day In the Life of Tawdra Kandle


So I'm doing this really cool thing in December. It's called the New Adult Sleepover Weekend and I'm going to be there with some KICK ASS NA authors. A few of us decided, "Uh, hey, it might be cool if we, like, got to know each other a little better. You know, since we'll be sleeping over together and all."

And, since I thought YOU might want to get to know some of these authors a little better, too (because we want to see YOU at NASW), I thought I'd share the cool interviews we did with each other. For the next few Wednesdays, I'll be posting them.

Today's author is TAWDRA KANDLE!



About Tawdra
After years of concentrating on non-fiction, mostly parenting and homeschool related articles, I realized a dream and finished my first full-length novel in 2008.FEARLESS is the first in a series of four young adult urban fiction books.  It will be available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble in December, 2011.In my non-writing hours, I am a mother of five (four biological, one in-law) and a wife of one. I homeschool the two youngest children.Writing, reading and traveling are my passions.  I love and will devour anything by Anne Rice, Diana Gabaldon, Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovitch, Stephen King, Anne Perry, Julia Spencer-Fleming. . .there are too many books and not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment